Pets are very dear to all of us and they should be especially if we have our own pet we have to treat them like our own babies. Pets love us the same way so we should make sure to give them the proper attention and should give them all the love that they deserve. Each of the pet has their different nature. Like the dogs and cats are very different while the dogs are very playful and are very carefree the cats can be a little moody and have a bratty nature.
Almost all of the cats want to be treated like a royalty and needs your attention whenever they want and they are very moody. If you on a cat you might know that you need to do a lot of work with your cat and have to give them the proper attention and they will love you the same and they don’t get friendly with anyone so easily but when they do they can get very attached to you and may also need your constant attention and care.
Why does a cat meow a lot?
- Cats usually meow when they are in need of your attention are in need of you to draw your attention to something. Cats can be really annoying with their meowing all the time so you must learn why they are meowing and following are some of the possible reasons
- When you come back home from work they meow because they miss you and need you to say hello to them. If you didn’t give them attention then they keep on meowing.
- Leaving your cat alone of a longer period of times can also cause the excessive meowing because we all know cats love to whine about everything so meowing is whining in their own way.
- If your cat loves playing outside they will start meowing at the door if you don’t let them out and that can lead to meowing at the door a lot.
- When in heat the cats can meow a lot so it mating what they need.
- A hungry cat meows a lot too and if not given food they will keep meowing unless you give them the food.
How to make them stop?
Now since you know why you can be meowing you just need to find the exact reason and remedy that situation. To keep your cat stop from meowing you should give them proper attention but not when they are meowing a lot because that might make them habitual and if you are busy they will keep meowing.
Moreover, you should keep your cat fed well and should let them go out and play for a while if your cat loves going outdoors. You should also be aware of when your cat needs to be mated and consider this need of your cat as well. Even still if your cat won’t stop meowing you should take her to a vet and can find out if she is having some health problems.